Saturday 18 May 2024

Make Up Skills Are Improving (May 15, 2024)

 I picked Freya up to take her to dance today and it was bring a friend day so I picked up Dakota and he went along with her.

After she came home with me and she wanted to do my make up again.

I mean - I do look pretty good. 😊😊

Taking some selfies.

She's such a little goof sometimes.

Great duck lips.

When I was picking her up from dance, I met Adrien there dropping off Alivia and Hunter was with him.
He was supposed to go to the library with his friends but they weren't there so he texted to see if he could come over

They wanted to go for a walk to get an ice cream so when Jason got home, so we did.
Then we played at the skate park again before walking back home.

Jason and I have been watching a new show that he found:

Outer Range - I don't really understand what's going on but I still like it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment