Saturday 18 May 2024

Birthday Dinner for Hunter - Without Hunter (May 17, 2024)

Google photos created this reel of mostly Freya pics and I thought it was so cute I save it.
I love her so much!

Today was my last day at work since we fly out to Nashville on Sunday so I wanted to make sure everything was done before I headed out.
It was a very quiet day - only Shennelle, John and I were there.
Everyone else was either on vacation or days off.

I finished everything I had in my inboxes which is a good feeling.
I'm going to be gone for nearly 2 weeks so I know it will be full again when I get back but at least I got caught up as much as I could before I left.

I had planned on having everyone over for Hunter's birthday since we will be away but Mel had plans with the kids so he couldn't make it.

I still had everyone else over anyway though.

Kody and Adrian (talking to Eden).

There she is.

Freya

Mom

Rob, Morgan, Kalem and Mom.
I just made tater tot casserole and baked ham & cheese sandwiches.
It was good and it was just nice to have everyone over.
Morgan is getting so close to her due date.
The baby is likely going to arrive while we are away so next time I see Morgan, she'll be a mama.
I can't wait to meet baby and hope all goes well for her.

After they left, I was cleaning and working on laundry and Jason kept Freya entertained.

She wanted to bake something.
Things are about to get crazy up in here.

She just loves mixing flour and water and whatever else together.
Here she's adding cheese to her creation.

I had a bunch of steps to get so I went down and walked on the treadmill to get them done.
It took me about 50 minutes to get them done.
It was grey and dreary outside and chilly - we even got snow today, it didn't stick but yuck!

That didn't stop Jason and Freya though - they went out for a walk and to play at the park.

When they got back, Freya took Eden's exersaucer for a test run.
Can't believe she fit in it.

I spent the rest of the evening playing blog catch up.
I got behind a bit when Jason's computer wasn't working and I usually end up getting behind when we go on vacation so I wanted to make sure I was right up to date before we left.

I do plan on taking my new little lap top with me (which I'm loving by the way) and I'm hoping I have time to do some blogging while we are away so I don't get too far behind.



That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment