Saturday 18 May 2024

Growling Girl (May 16, 2024)

I picked Freya up from school today

Her grad pictures were ready - they turned out well - I like the ones with her wearing the graduation cap and while I prefer the one with the grey background, I think I'll order the one with the yellow background because it has the date on it.


Haylee had an appointment this afternoon and Kody got called out to work so I watched the girls for them. 

Eden was pretty smiley.

She is a pretty happy baby.

Freya was busy playing games on my tablet.
Then she was playing with her sissy.

Growling at her sissy.
It was super cute and had both Freya and I cracked up.

I love getting lots of snuggles in with her.

I think she's teething - eveything goes in the mouth.

She crashed in my arms.
I could have stayed that way and stared at her for hours but I pulled myself away so I could do some dishes.

When she woke up, she was happy to play in her exersaucer for a bit.

Freya snuggling with Hazel.

So sweet - Hazel is the only one of my cats that doesn't go into hiding when kids are around.

Kody picked them up around 5 and I did some cleaning up around the house then I walked over to Nadine's.
She needed some help with something and I needed some steps so it was a win win.

I ordered some subs from subway for supper - I was going to drive over and get them because it was overcast and it looked like a storm was blowing in but Jason got home and he was down for walking so we did.
It was a bit chilly but I'm glad we did because I got the rest of the steps we needed and it was just starting to sprinkle when we got home so we made it just in time.


We watched the last couple episodes of Outer Range tonight.
Ended up watching them on the big screen in our room because the internet was being finicky and we were having a hard time getting it to work.

There were a lot of lose ends when it finished - so Jason looked it up to see if there is going to be a second season and what do you know, the second season was released today.
Guess we'll have to watch that now.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment