Tuesday 24 March 2020

Subway and Curling Finals (Mar.12, 2020)

Work was the same old same old today.
I'm still working from SG's office but I don't mind.
I am looking forward to being back in my own office next week.

It was close to 1 pm when I realized it was lunch time so I didn't bother going home.
I just ran over to Subway, grabbed a sub and ate half of it at my desk while I worked.
The other half I ate for supper.

The first game of the curling play offs was tonight.
We started off really well, dominating actually but then they took two ends and I thought it was the beginning of the end for us.
We got a point in the next end though and then in the 7th we got so many points that the other team just called the game.

So now we move on to the final game on Monday night.

I didn't take many pictures today so instead I'll share a few memes with you that I thought were kind of funny.
I'm in no way saying that Covid 19 is a joke and that it shouldn't be taken seriously but sometimes its ok to just laugh, it's good for the soul.






Still going strong with my 10,000 steps per day, every day in 2020

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment