Sunday 1 March 2020

Mani/Pedi Day (Feb.15, 2020)

Miss M, Miss H and I all had appointments at Kim's Nails for 9 am this morning so we were on the road early.

Miss H was getting a pedicure.
Awesome photobomb Kim!

I think we were all looking forward to some pampering.

Miss M and I opted for pedicures.

I don't normally go for the full spa but I did this time, the massage felt good.

Went for my summery go-to color, bright orange.

It's so bright and sunny, makes me happy!

This is the life.

Miss M picked out white for her toes.

After our manicures and pedicures, we wanted to go to Repeat Boutique but it was closed.
I'd forgotten that it often is closed on Saturday's of a long weekend.
The other second hand store in town happened to be open though so we went there to check it out and found a few things.

We made a couple other quick stops before heading back home.

This colorful little jacket for Baby F was one of our second hand finds today.

She wanted to try it on as soon as she saw it.
She seems to like dressing up, I think we have a real 'girlie' girl on our hands which is totally fine by me.

I had leftover boiled dinner for lunch.
I've been trying to eat it up so it doesn't go to waste, we made A LOT!

When I decorated for Christmas I took all my everyday decorations down and I figured it was about time I got to putting them back up, everything is looking so bare.

I couldn't remember how I had it all set up before so it took a few tries to get it to where I liked it.

When My Honey got home, when went over to visit Baby F.

She wanted him to read her a story so of course he did.

A sweet sight.

She was back to her jumping tricks only this time she psyched My Honey out, she was about to jump to him then last minute, changed her mind and jumped to her daddy.
She thought that was funny.

She got My Honey to help her onto her rocking lion.
Her face though, ha ha, so serious.

Riding lions is pretty serious business!

After our visit, we headed home and watched some more Vlogs to prepare for our trip.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment