Sunday 1 March 2020

My Buddy, Mr H! (Feb.12, 2020)

I was finally able to go to a coffee break today, no meetings!
I'm glad because I've been thinking about all the things I need to get done at work before we head out next week and I was feeling a little over whelmed.
I'll get it done though.
I'm going to come in and work on Monday even though it's a holiday.
There will be nobody else around and I know I'll be able to get a lot done!

My Honey was back to work today so I was on my own at lunch.
I had a salad kit with a can of tuna and watched last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy.

The afternoon flew by and I got lots done.
Still lots more to do but it felt good.

I did get out and go for a walk to the road.
It was a bit chilly but a refreshing kind, not a 'feel it in your bones' kind.

NCT dropped by at the end of the day.
They are heading to the city on Saturday so were making plans.
I decided not to go with.
My niece and I are going to go get our nails done in WCT instead.
Miss H may come with us as well.

My brother texted at the end of the day to see if I'd watch the kiddos while they went to WCT and of course I said yes.

They came over and wanted to color so I got out all the stuff and set them to it while I cooked up some supper.

 Miss A and Mom had leftover pizza.

Mr H and I had tomato soup.
I also cooked up a few packs of chicken breast I had on hand so I can have it for lunches and suppers the next few days.

Mr H really wanted to play video games so I was trying to distract him.
It worked for a bit but eventually I let them.
They took turns with games on the tv while I played Spider Solitaire (my favorite) on my phone.

When My Honey got home, he took over entertaining the kids and I went down to the treadmill to get my steps in.
My left foot has been really achey lately.
I can't go fast at all, the faster I go, the more it is bothered and I'm afraid of making it worse but I also really want to push myself a bit harder (but I don't want to aggravate it further).

I put on the last episode of Cheer on Netflix and got to it.

Mr H came down to join me for a bit.
He loves walking on the treadmill too.
My little sidekick.

He's become really lovey lately.
The last few times we've seen him he comes running over and gives My Honey and I great big hugs and then he does it again when he leaves and sometimes just randomly while he's with us.
Makes my heart so happy.


Took me around 40 minutes to make it to the 10,000 steps.


Just when I was finishing up, Miss A came down with a smoothie, looks like she convinced My Honey to make them.
She loves smoothies.


My Honey brought some down for me to try.


He wanted a snack, My Honey had to tease him a bit for it first though.

He's such a happy boy.
I know they have to grow up so I am going to enjoy every single moment that I can.
I'm going to be especially sad when he's able to start pronouncing words properly.
He says 'tar wars' instead of 'star wars', 'poxickle' instead of 'popsicle' and 'tart' instead of 'start'.
It's so dang cute, I'm really going to miss it.

It was just after 9 when my brother came to pick them up.
They really want to have a sleep over so when we get back from vacation we will have to plan something, maybe another trip to the city.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment