Saturday 21 March 2020

An Extra Day in the Year! (Feb.29, 2020)

Guess what the kids wanted to do as soon as they woke up?

You got it, video games!

I gave them some red crystal light, he got a pretty good mustache from it.

I couldn't even get him to look away from the video game for even a second.

Their mom came and picked them up around lunch and I spent most of the day working on my blog.

I did a bit of work on the growth chart for Baby F.

I was running up and down the stairs doing laundry but I still had to get on the treadmill for almost an hour to reach my 10,000 steps but I did it.

Got her done!

When My Honey got home, we watched a bit of tv then we hit the hay.

That's two months now of 10,000 steps a day, everyday, under my belt.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment