Sunday 1 March 2020

Good Bye Grey! (Feb.9, 2020)


The gray is getting bad so I decided that today is the day to get rid of it.
I just bought a couple of box dyes and I'm going to get My Honey to put it in for me.
Just going to do the roots, I've never done that at home before, hopefully it will turn out ok.

I brushed it out to make it easier for My Honey.
Kind of scary looking huh?

Bye for now grey!

Paddington has a few mats in his fur that I wanted to cut out so I was trying to get him used to the trimmer.
Ha ha - brings back memories of him vs the helicopter.

I went down and got on the treadmill while the dye was in, probably left it in much longer than I should have but I got my 10,000 steps in anyway so all good.

After I rinsed out the dye, we headed over to visit Baby F.

She's turned into quite the dare devil.

She's always climbing up onto everything, especially the coffee table.

She's pretty good when she gets up there too.

It makes me nervous as heck but she seems to know where the edges are so she is careful. 

Mom and Dad are pretty used to it.

My Honey and I, not so much, we tend to stay close to her when she's up there.

She almost always wants to be up in My Honey's arms when he is around.

She got my fitbit, I'm hoping she'll get a few extra steps on it for me!

Daddy wasn't feeling so good so he was laying down.
She got up there with him for a minute.

We were heading home and she decided she wanted to come and there was just no way we were leaving without her.
She brought us her boots and snowpants, even got My Honey to get down her hat and coat.

I had invited the family over for supper but my brother R and Miss M were both working and Miss H was sick, so only my brother A and the kiddos ended up coming over.

As usual, Baby F was up in My Honey's arms.

My son wasn't feeling great either but he brought Baby F over so we wouldn't have to move the car seat around.
My Honey had to drive over with them though, she wouldn't have it any other way.

My mama and brother A just chilling.

We had a boiled dinner for supper, Mr H wasn't feeling all that great either.

Boiled dinner is my dad's favorite.
We had it often growing up but I don't remember the last time we had it.

She's so cute, I can't even.

My Honey made ginger cake for desert.
He put a big dollop of whipped cream on top and Baby F scooped up the whole thing to eat.
It was hilarious.

So what do you do?
Just add more!

After supper, we were able to visit for a while.

I have a bunch of toys here for the kids to play with when they are over and I got this new wicker hamper to keep them in.
The kids figured it would be a good place to play.

Baby F thought it was funny.

She wanted a turn too.

It turned into a game of peek-a-boo.

Here I am!

Doesn't take much to entertain kiddos.

Ha ha, she would have stayed in there all night if we'd let her!

Everyone did have to head home eventually.
Sometimes I think I'd like it if we had a big giant house that we could all live in together so I could see them all the time!

My Honey and I cleaned up, watched some tv, then headed to bed.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment