Sunday 1 March 2020

Growth Chart is Officially Back in Progress (Feb.16, 2020)

I love getting up early on the weekend with a whole day open to look forward to.

I ordered a stencil for the growth chart and I thought today would be a good day to get back to working on it again.

I got it all measured up and taped the stencil on.
I went over the edges of each opening with Modge Podge. 
I just have to leave it dry then I can get to the fun part of painting.

Meanwhile, My Honey was cooking up burgers at work.
He sent me this picture and I'm so jealous.
I told him so so he promised he'd bring one home for me.

He also made them a delicious ice cream cake.

I hopped on the treadmill to get my 10,000 steps, it took over an hour.

Got it done though!

As soon as My Honey got home, I cuddled up to him on the couch and so did Paddington.

What a little sookie he is.

Awww.

Such a little baby.

Like how could anyone not love this face?


That is all for now, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment