Thursday 26 March 2020

Dirty Dancing (Mar.22, 2020)

It was another quiet day over here in our neck of the woods.

The kitties spent another day cuddling.
They look so dang cute when they wrap their arms around each other.

My Honey got the pizza oven going today and cooked up delicious pizzas for us.

I went down to the treadmill all throughout the day today and by the end of the day, I had finished almost and hour and 20 minutes of walking.

Paddington man, that cat just lives to cuddle.
If My Honey is around, he's right there on his lap taking in all the snuggling he can get.

I started reading a new book today - so far, so good.

More memes of the times.

I'm not quite that bored yet.

So many people are watching Netflix right now that it's actually slowed down.

Ha ha, kind of the same thing but I love the part about 'are you sure you want to eat that'?

I love this sign.

Right?
Sometimes you don't know what you got until it's gone.


Talked My Honey into watching this with me tonight, he'd never seen it before believe it or not.
I enjoyed it just as much as ever.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment