Sunday 26 March 2023

Weigh In Day - Feeling on Track (Mar.13, 2023)

 It's Monday so you know what that meeans - Weigh In Day!

You know you are doing well and following plan when you look forward to weigh in day and that's how I feel today.

I was 211.6 lbs today.

That's down 3 lbs since last week.
I've been working hard at it, tracking everything, staying within my points range for the day and getting in my 13,000 steps daily so I feel very proud of myself.
The more good days I get under my belt the easier they are to accumulate.

It's another snowy, blustery day out there, -20 to top it off so I didn't head out for a walk.
I'm so tired of looking at snow.
Of course I'm usually tired of snow as soon as it starts so no big surprise there.
We'll be off to Las Vegas a month from today so that will be a nice reprieve.

Since I didn't get out for a walk, I hopped on the treadmill when I went home for lunch and just walked.

Since I only planned to walk, I decided to just leave on what I was wearing which was a big loose turtle neck sweater and OMG - that wasn't a very wise decision.
I was sweating my butt off by the time I was done and my sweater was soaked.
I didn't have time for a shower before I headed back to work but I did have to change my top.

The photo booth photographer from Swancicle Days posted a bunch of the pictures she took on the weekend.
Jason sent me this one he found of Zepplyn and Freya - Zepplyn picked out her outfit.

I looked through all the rest of them to see if I could find anymore of Freya, I knew she and Haylee and taken a picture together and I couldn't find that one but I did find a few others.

Zepplyn with her friend.

Zepp and her friend again.

Freya with her 'boyfriend' Dakota.

Zepplyn and Haylee.

Another of Freya and Dakota.
The photobooth was a neat idea - she had all kinds of props there for people to choose from.

Kody got called out to work just as I was getting off work and Haylee was already at work so I told him to drop Freya off at the house to mom.
I picked myself up a sub for supper then headed on home.

I only had a few more steps to get for the day and I wanted to get them over with so I headed straight down to the treadmill to get it over with.
I ran just 1.3 miles at a low speed but it felt good.

I feel like I need to build it back up again and if I do it slowly, that's fine with me.
When I got off the treadmill, Freya told me that she liked my hair today, ha ha.

Freya and I spent the evening coloring and playing and watching Youtube shorts.
I tried to convince her to watch a movie but she wasn't interested.
Also, having snacks.
She just loves her hot cheesies.

She finished off a bag then got a new bag out of the cupboard and she was marveling because there were two other bags in there.

She asked me why we have so many and I told her I knew they were her favorite so I wanted to make sure I always had lots around for her and she just looks at me all sweetly and says "I love you Grandma".

I am beyond thankful for this sweet girl - she brings me so much joy.

Then when Jason got home from work at 7:30, he took over the playing.

It was after 9 before Kody got home but since both Jason and I had to work in the morning, he did come and pick Freya up.
She was ok with going but she wanted to take a bunch of her toys with her so I helped her pack them all up.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment