Sunday 26 March 2023

Making Progress (Mar.22, 2023)

 Freya had her dance pictures taken last night and Haylee posted a few of them this morning.

I love the little costume her dance instructor picked out.

She looks so darling.

A little sass.

I decided to leave my car at the office at lunch time and then I got Bonnie to drive me home so that I could walk back down after lunch and my car would be there.

Then after work, I walked home, changed into my running gear and ran back down to pick up my car.

I tried to go a little further today so I ran to the second lamp post after the office driveway.
It was hard but I have to push myself if I want to see progress.

My exercise details for today.

My average pace and splits - I'm still improving so kudos to me.
Although right now, I'm more concerned about improving my endurance rather than my speed but I guess if I'm doing both that's ok too.

When I picked up the car, I decided to stop and pick subs up for supper for Jason and I.
On the way, Kody called and said that Freya wanted to come over so I picked her up on my way home.

She and I hung out on the couch and took some selfies.

She was being silly.

Then she decided she wanted to make some videos so we did some tik tokking.

She saw Auntie Zepplyn doing this one so she had to try it.
Num num num.

Of course she always loves the creepy.

These moving photo ones were so cool.

We tried it out on a few pictures but it worked the best on this one.

When Jason got home, she ditched me and played with him for the rest of the evening until Kody came and picked her up.
Haylee is heading to the city tomorrow for an ultra sound to see how far along she is and Freya is going to go with her.
I'm excited to find out when the new baby will be here.
I was going to take the day off and take her but turns out her grandmother is off tomorrow so she is going to take her instead.

Alivia and her friends were posting some selfies of their own.
She's growing up so fast now.

Truly heartbreaking and I speak from experience.

I don't know why this struck me as so funny but it did.
I'm not really a mean person and if someone actually did this I wouldn't like it at all but as a joke, it's funny.

We watched the new episode of the Madalorian tonight before heading to bed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment