Sunday 26 March 2023

Budding Artist (Mar.17, 2023)

Jason had a little visitor.

She wanted a bath and she wanted LOTS of bubbles!

Afterwards, she was cold.

They were doing art work together this morning.

Then she figured she'd found the perfect spot to hang it.

They look really good there!

This is a drawing she did for me when I cam home for lunch, it's me, her and Jason.

Then this is the cats.
I just love her little art.

I was so busy this morning that I did't get a chance to go out for a walk so instead, I walked back to the office after lunch.

I had planned on maybe leaving a little early this afternoon but I was so busy that that didn't end up happening.

I got a lot accomplished though so that felt good.
I walked home and Jason and Freya met me half way.

We stopped by the store and got her some treats on the way home.
 
This is another piece of her artwork - I just love the eyelashes she adds to all of her characters.

We had a quiet evening and Freya spend the night with us.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment