Monday 18 January 2021

Sleep Over Night (Jan.15, 2021)

It's Friday - Yay!

Still my favorite day of the week.

 

Haylee was able to convince Freya to let her put braids in her hair by telling her she'd be like Elsa and Anna.
She DOES NOT like getting her hair done.
It looked so cute, Haylee said she had it pulled out within minutes though!

I got out for my lunch time walk/jog.
I really look forward to it as I spend so much time in the house lately.

Red and sweaty, just the way I should be after a good workout.

Thought I'd get my daily selfies out of the way.
I've been hanging on to this top that hasn't fit me forever but now that I'm looking at it, I don't really think it looks that flattering on me.
I think I'm going to go ahead and donate it.

Side view.

Back view.

I had a busy afternoon and it just flew by, before I knew it, it was time to knock off for the day.

I still needed a few more steps so I hopped on the treadmill.
I jogged for 31 minutes plus warm up and cool down.
Now that I'm under 200 lbs, I need to really start working on my endurance.

12,000+ steps in for the day.

Kody dropped by with Freya.

She got the nail polish out that I'd picked up for her and did her own and her Daddy's nails.

She was so proud of the job she'd done.

Admiring her work.

I asked her to do mine too.

She was very serious about what she was doing.

Doing Grandma's nails.

We normally have her stay over at least one night on the weekend and we decided to have her stay tonight.

I got her a nice hot buba and we settled on the couch to watch some Dora the Explorer.

Grandma and her girl.

She goes through A LOT of milk so I try to give her a buba with water in it too to get some water into her and she will go back and forth between the two but she was just doing both at the same time here.

Time for bed.
We got her all situated with her buba of milk and her tablet.

She kept saying 'Lookame Grandma' and I'd look and she'd pretend to be sleeping.
Ha ha.

She didn't actually fall asleep until 2 am so it was a late night but I love having her so I didn't mind in the least.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment