Thursday 28 January 2021

Testing Out Camo for the First Time (Jan.27, 2021)

 Our local paper recently changed from a hard copy to a digital version to be able to keep going.

I got the latest update today and Alivia was on the front cover.

She's part of the School Safety Patrol - good for her.
(She's second from the left)
It's too bad that years from now, all these pictures for this past year will have people wearing face masks.

We had more snow so I spent my lunch hour shoveling.
I've done more shoveling this year alone than I've done all together in my whole life prior.
It's good exercise so I'm not complaining!

I had to drop down to the actual office today so I got 'dressed up' which basically means I put on something other than leggings.
So I figured it would be a good time to get my selfies taken.

Side view.

Back view.

I had a parcel at the office - It was my new camo leggings - I couldn't wait to get home and try them on.

Kind of hard to see the pattern but I'm digging them.
I'm not going to turn into a camo girl or anything but these I do like.

I was catching up on a blog that I like to read Runs for Cookies and she had some training programs on their that she had done up so I checked out her 5km to marathon in 6 months one.
I printed it off and I think I'm actually going to try to follow it.
It says that you should be running 4-5 times per week about 30-40 minutes each time.
For some reason I thought it said you should be doing 5k 4-5 times per week so that was going to be my goal.
I still think I'll go with that.

So I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
My goal was to run 5k and of course to get the rest of my steps in.
I ran for 40 minutes straight today and did some extra warm up and cool down.
My treadmill is in miles so 3.2 miles is 5k and I reached that right at the 46 minute mark which is not bad considering the first 6 minutes were warm up.

I was even able to run for 4 whole songs at 4.5 so I felt great about that!

I cooked up halibut, roasted vegetables and instant mashed potatoes for supper for Jason and I.
We watched some more One Bite Pizza reviews while we ate.

These were made by the lady at Sentimental Salvage & Design and they are so cute.
I always forget about the clay and the molds that I have - this is something that I might actually like to do with them.

A facebook memory popped up that I thought I would share.
This was from our company Christmas party 12 years ago.
My word, does time ever fly.
It's Sharon, Bonnie and I.
(My hair looked so good!)

I miss our parties that we used to have here in town - a few years ago when we became part of a new district, we started having a combo party with the rest of the district in Edmonton and while they are fun too, they just aren't the  same.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment