Sunday 3 January 2021

Busy Last Day of Work (Dec.23, 2020)

Today was my last day of work before I was off for Christmas.

I thought I didn't have that much left to do but it ended up being a very busy day and I worked until almost 5 pm.

I did take a break at lunch time and get out for a walk with My Honey. 

Baby F had stayed the night and didn't want to go home when her Mom & Dad came to pick her up so we walked her home.

She fell asleep before we got to the end of our driveway.

My Honey made this awesome looking chocolate pie today.
I can't wait to try a bite of it.
I've been doing ok with my eating - I haven't been tracking but I haven't gone too crazy yet.

Miss H saw this for sale on Facebook and I said I would try to make it for her - she wants to give it to her dad, RP.

We spent the evening hanging out and watching movies.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment