Wednesday 13 January 2021

Just Like That, My Sister's Visit Has Come to an End (Dec.30, 2020)

 Well I'm so bummed, the day has come for my sister and the boys to go home.

It went by way to fast, feels like they just got here.

We let the kids spend the last night here with their cousins, of course that included Freya too.
Everyone was up early so Jen and I didn't get a chance to finish Bridgerton.

Ethan into the ketchup chips again, ha ha.

Freya just loves the little make up cart and pretend makeup that Morgan and Tanner got her for Christmas.
She is putting on her lipstick here.

The kids have really enjoyed hanging out together and are sad that it is coming to an end and it will likely be a while before they see each other again.

Not sure if she quite understood but she had her sad face on too.

Until I made her giggle and take a selfie with me.

Their flight was leaving at 2:30 pm and it is around 3 hours to the airport so we were on the road by 10:30.
Thankfully it was a nice clear day for driving.

Jen promised the boys they'd see a moose on the trip and they did.

Saying our good byes.
They are all masked up and ready to go.
I wish they didn't live so far away.
They will have to quarantine in NS for two weeks when they get home but I think it was well worth it.
Jen has already ordered meals to be delivered to them so they will make out ok.

After I dropped them off, I made a couple stops but I wasn't really into shopping that much so was heading home by 4 pm.
I picked up a roast chicken for supper for Jason, Mom and I.

I did pick myself up a new scale, I thought it was a pretty good deal.

I got home and got everything unloaded just before Jason got home from work.

I still had some steps to get so after supper, I hopped on the treadmill.

It didn't take me long to get to 10,000.

I was back on track with WW today and it felt good to be back at it.

We had a really quiet evening, so strange after the business of the last few weeks.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment