Thursday 7 January 2021

Sledding, Visiting and Headbanz (Dec.28, 2020)

Well Monday is weigh in day so I weighed in knowing it wasn't going to be pretty.
I kind of blew caution to the wind and have been eating whatever I want for the last couple of days.

208.4 lbs
WHOA!
I wasn't expecting the damage to be that bad.

I knew I was going to be up but 7.8 lbs in one week.
Holy heck - time to pull the reins in.
I will too - I've come too far to start failing now.

My Honey fired up the clay oven at his parents this morning.
It's pizza day for them!

Doesn't it look delicious?

It was a bit on the chilly side out there today so I decided to hop on the treadmill to get my steps in today.

Workout is complete and I'm feeling great!

My cheeks got all rosy and everything.
I did work my butt off.

I wanted to take some selfies but boy, these are very unflattering.

I am not sure if it's the top or what, it has a strange fit.
I was feeling super good though.

Mel, Adrien and the kids met Jen and the boys at the hill to go sledding.
I walked over there after my workout to meet them.

Everyone was bundled up pretty good.

It was freezing out there and windy and the wind had quite the bite to it.

That didn't stop the kiddos from enjoying themselves though.

Good thing Jen got this new coat - she's needed it!

A couple of bundled up gals.

Eventually even the kids started to feel the cold so we headed home.
I even got a drive back instead of walking because I was so cold.

After supper, Mom, Jen, the boys and I all went over to visit Morgan and Tanner.

The boys wanted to meet Frank.

I could not get him to pose for a picture.

Frank had to investigate the new folks visiting his house.

He did pause for a minute to let Jen pet him.

Frank and Ethan took a liking to each other and Frank cuddled up with him for quite a while.

Frank ahem, passed gas, and it was pretty bad!

Uncle Rob bought the Junior version of Headbanz for everyone for Christmas so we decided to have a game of it when we got home.

The game has simpler cards so it's easier for kids to play.

It's still hard though, I know all of us adults were stumped on a few.

It was nice to have Rob and Kody over to play the game with us.

Freya is still a bit too young to play but she just loved being there with all of us while we played.
She got this new baby Yoda outfit for Christmas and she loves it.
(I know, I know, his name is Grogu but he will always be Baby Yoda to me).

We had a lot of fun playing the game and when it was time to go home, Freya wanted to stay so I let her.

We tried to video chat with Papa but he didn't answer.
(She was so excited)

So we took this little video and sent that to him instead.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment