Friday 15 January 2021

Relaxing Day (Jan.2, 2020)

We had the kids over again last night.
Freya slept much better last night which was good!

Jason was busy at work this morning making this desert for their lunch tomorrow.
Yes, those are Ferrero Rocher chocolates in there!

He added a creamy filling. 

And cooked it all up in the bbq.
Looks delicious.

Selfies with Freya this morning after she got up.

My sweet girl - I just love her so much.

It was another chill, relaxing day here at the house.
The kids played games/

I binge watched season 2 of Virgin River.
It was really good!

The kids all went home later in the afternoon.
It was nice to have them.

After they went home, I headed out for a walk.
Need to get those steps in.

 
Then it was selfie time.
Front view.

Side view.

My Honey and I had a relaxing evening when he got home from work then it off to bed early for both of us.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment