Tuesday 19 January 2021

Long Walk on a Chilly Day (Jan.17, 2021)

I slept in until around 8 am this morning then I got up, made myself a coffee and looked for something to watch. 

I came across Dawson's Creek while I was searching around and settled on it.
I never watched it before and I thought I would give it a try.
There are 6 season's of it so I'll be watching it for the next little while it looks like.
I got a couple episodes in then I decided to go for a walk.

I bundled up pretty good - it was cold out there and windy too so the snow was blowing around.
I didn't get any jogging in because it was pretty slippery out there but I did walk for almost 2 hours.
Got most of my steps in, just under 2000 more to go when I got home but I will hop on the treadmill after if I need to.

I was freezing when I got home - I made a decaf coffee and got under the blankets on the couch but I just couldn't get warmed up so I got in the tub.
I grabbed a new book to start reading

The Art of Racing in the Rain.
There were a lot of car racing references in it which I wasn't really into so I didn't care for it at first but it grew on me as I continued on.
I think it's going to be a quick read.
When I'm done - I'm going to watch the movie.

Got my selfies in - I was doing dishes so the front of my shirt got wet - happens to me every time!

Side View.

Back view.

I had some leftover Tom Kha Guy soup that I had made yesterday for supper.
It's sooooo good.

It was bbq day for Jason over at work - he sent me a picture of his plate.
He said he is going to bring home some leftovers.

I got a new page finished in my 50 x 50 goals book.
Only 29 more to go!
Jason kind of mentioned making one himself  - I think it would be a great idea.
He has a few more years to get to 50 than I do so he has lots of time.
It wouldn't even have to be a 50 x 50 book either, he could do whatever he wants - I might order him up a journal like mine.
I like the grid on the pages.

Saw this on Instagram - like the little house.
I need to come up with some ideas for things to make to put on my shelf at the Hardware for sale and so far, I am not really pumped about anything.
Got to keep looking for inspiration.

Jason brought home leftover perogies, meat and tiramisu.
I had a small bite of each - delicious.

Sounds like there was a home in town on fire this evening.
Everyone got out safely but I still feel so bad for the family - it would be devastating to lose everything like that.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment