Thursday 21 January 2021

Bagels, Sexy Lips and Endurance Work (Jan.20, 2021)

I made myself a healthy breakfast to eat while I worked.

An omelet, deli turkey and orange and apple slices.
Yum Yum!

It was still pretty gusty out there today so I decided to hop on the treadmill at lunch instead of going outdoors.
My goal was to do at least 30 mins of jogging at 4.0 or higher and I did that no problem.
I probably could have kept going but mom had a massage scheduled (the therapist comes to our house to do it) plus I had to get back to work.

Feeling good though.

Kody brought Freya over at lunch time.
As soon as Jason starts days off he is just itching to see her so she's going to spend the night.
They were dancing to one of her new favorite tunes - Bye Bye Bye by NSync of all things.

They were practicing there 90's Boy Bands tough, sexy look.

Ha ha - those lips.
So funny.

Jason was also itching to test out his new mixer so he made bagels.
This is the bowling stage.

Ready to go in the oven.
He made two kinds, everything and...

my favorite - sesame seed.
How am I supposed to resist these?

Just when I finished work for the day, little Miss Freya fell asleep.

Took my daily selfies.
Front view.
See Jason photo bombing me in the back there?

Side view.

Back view.
My shirt is getting a bit big but I want to get closer to my goal before I go on a big shopping splurge so it will work for now.

While Freya was napping, I popped back down on the treadmill for another half hour or so to get the rest of my steps in for the day.

Got all sweaty again but it felt great.
I jogged for all of it except my 3 minute warm up and 3 minute cool down.
My endurance is improving.

Freya was up when I went back upstairs.

They had a dance before Jason ran down to the store to get a few things.
There are those lips again.
I don't know what it is with this kid - she loves to be naked, little streaker!
I'm always trying to convince her to get dressed but I guess it make potty training easier so we'll just go with it for now.

I just had to try one of those bagels for supper.
I had one half with tuna salad and the other half with light cream cheese and jam.

It was delicious as I knew it would be but I was feeling bigger almost immediately.
I don't normally have treats like this two days in a row.

I did go over my daily points and use some of my weeklies and I won't be getting a blue dot today but I still have weeklies left so it wasn't that bad.

I want to be able to eat stuff like this every now and then so I have to figure out a way to work it in so that I can enjoy it but I'm still being healthy and making progress toward my goal.

And I believe I'm being successful so I am just going to enjoy it and move on.

Finally convinced her to put some clothes on.

Jason picked her up some chips and dip for a treat.
She just kept using the one same chip and loading it up with dip.
She'd lick it all off then go back in with the same chip and load it up again.
Funny girl.
Safe to say it's the dip she likes, the chip is just the vessel to get it to her mouth.

She was sitting with her legs crossed and it looked so cute.
I just love her little toes.
Mommy painted them for her - she was quite proud of that!

Because of her nap later in the day, it was late when we went to bed but worth it to have her.

I thought this was funny.

This is 100% accurate!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment