Tuesday 19 January 2021

Looking Forward to Weigh In (Jan.18, 2021)

Today was weigh in day.

I had a feeling I was going to be down so I was looking forward to weighing in.

Isn't that a wonderful feeling. 

I was 197.8 lbs - Yay, my feeling was correct.

That's 2 lbs down since last week and 75.2 overall.
It feels good to have a good loss like this.

I also checked the other stats that the scale is able to.
I think I'll only do this once a month or so, I just missed one of the numbers last time.

BF = 37.1%

BW = 45.9%

MM = 29.7%

BM = 6.1%

BMI = 32.1

We got some snow last night and it was blowing around a little today but the sun was out so my lunch time walk was nice.
I got some jogging in too - I think the more I do it, the easier it's going to get.

I also did some shoveling before heading back to work, did the steps, the walkway, the driveway and the sidewalk.
Pretty good workout.

Selfie time - Front view.

Side view.

Back View.

I had a really busy afternoon and ended up working until after 5.
Then I headed to the store to pick up something for supper.
I made shrimp, baby potatoes and Everything Bagel salad - it was yummy.

I saw this craft and thought it might be fun to make with the kids.

This made me laugh.

After supper - I finished reading the new book I started, The Art of Racing in the Rain.
I enjoyed it much more than I thought I was going to when I first started it.
It was a pretty quick read.

Now I'm going to plan to watch the movie this weekend.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment