Tuesday 26 January 2021

Weigh In Day and Another Sleep Over (Jan.25, 2021)

Weigh in Day.
I wasn't expecting a big loss but I was just hoping that I didn't have a big gain.

198 lbs it was.

That means I was up .2 lbs from last week which isn't so bad - I can live with that.
Time to buckle up this week though - I'm aiming to have a loss next weigh in and I know I can do it.

Jason went out for a run this morning but it was way too cold out there for me.
So I hopped on the treadmill at lunch time.

I jogged at 4.0+ for 40 minutes straight (would have been even longer if I hadn't had to stop and go to the washroom).

A completed workout always makes me feel so good.

We were sitting around after supper feeling kind of blah and realized it was because we were missing the baby.
So I called to see if she could sleep over.
Jason is back to work on Wednesday so that means he can spend all of tomorrow with her before he heads back to work.

Zepplyn was over there visiting so they brought her over too for a visit.

Freya had on one of the little sweaters I got her for Christmas and it looked so cute.

Playing with Mr Blue the puppet.
Freya has come along way with him - she used to be terrified of the thing.

On a mission.

Her Daddy painted her nails for her before he headed home.

She gave him lots of hugs before he left.

Selfie time.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

She wanted to try out my doll chair so the doll got chucked aside.
She likes sitting in it even though she has other little chairs just for her.
Note that she stripped again, Man, we just cannot keep this kid in her clothes.

I was reading my book (which I finished up this evening) and Freya was having a buba and fell asleep on my lap.

Was there ever a more beautiful sight?
I could hold her and stare at her and cuddle her all night long.

We did take her to bed though and she didn't wake up but slept through the night.

Sometimes my heart just swells up when I'm with her from loving her so much!
I think I can speak for Jason and say that he feels the exact same way.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment