Wednesday 27 January 2021

Baby Giggles and A Great Work Out (Jan.27, 2021)

Freya had a really good sleep last night.

She was still sleeping when I got up to go to work but Jason stayed with her.

It was only an hour or so after I got up that they did too and they stopped by to visit me.
Jason had this mask on and she thought that was hilarious.
Her little laugh is so cute.

Are you scared Grandma?

Checking to make sure it's still Papa under there.

We had a bit of snow so at lunch time I went out and cleared of the driveway, sidewalk and doorstep in the front and back.
It was just like a light dusting so it only took me about 40 minutes.

Haylee got there just as I was finishing up to pick up Freya.
She had picked up some lunch so she brought it in and had lunch with us.

She had picked up a guitar for Zepplyn and so she and Freya headed over there after lunch to give it to her.

Randy shared this picture later - looks like Zepplyn was surprised!

Happy too - her dad loves to play the guitar and I think she is going to follow in his footsteps.

After work, I decided to test out the second pair of sneakers I'd gotten on the weekend.
I only had about 5000 steps so far so I needed to get more and I wanted to get it done.
It was way too cold outside for me, once it hits -20 or below I'm good to stay inside, so treadmill it was.

I did a 6 minute warmup then covered over the display and just jogged.
The new shoes felt tight on the sides of my feet and were bothering me a bit at first but I just kept going and after a bit, they stopped hurting.
I jogged for 60 minutes without stopping and I varied between 4.0 to 4.5.
Then I did a bit of a cool down at the end.

It was a really great workout and I was super proud of myself.
I can tell that my endurance is improving all the time.

Got my selfies out of the way while I was still all sweaty.
These are new leggings I ordered for myself in blue.
I normally stick to black so I wanted something different.
I like them.

Side view.

Back view.

Jason had supper ready for us when I got off the treadmill.
He made Everything Bagel Salad and adobe chicken.
So delicious.

I was so cold that I decided to have a bath to warm up.
Just finished a book so I found another one on my book shelf to read.

Might As Well Laugh About It Now by Marie Osmond.
I like reading autobiographies - I think they are really interesting.

I've never been a big Osmond fan - not that I dislike them, I think they were maybe before my time or just not in my radar.
Then when we were in Las Vegas a few years back, we went and saw Donny and Marie's show and I loved it.

Jason and I watched some more One Bite Pizza Reviews before calling it a night.
He's back to work tomorrow so it will be a quiet day at the office for me tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment