Wednesday 6 January 2021

Christmas Break Chillaxing Continues (Dec.27, 2020)

I woke up early and had the house to myself so I made a coffee and found a movie to watch.

Godmothered was my pick.

I thought the trailer for this one looked pretty good and it was, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

When Jen got up, we picked a movie together.
To the Stars.
I won't spoil it for anyone but I hated how it ended.

Then I got ready and headed out for a walk.
It was kind of nice out there.

Jason sent me a few pictures of a walk he and his brother went on today too.
He said it was a very long walk, some might even call it getting lost.
Ha ha - I love his sense of humor, he always makes me laugh.

They did see a little pony on their walk.

They also saw a llama!

When I got back home, Mom, Jen, her boys and I all headed over to Adrien & Mel's or a visit.

Hunter was pretty excited to show the boys what he'd gotten for Christmas.

I brought Christmas dinner leftovers and we had that for supper.

They got a new sectional and I think it's awesome!

Look how many people can fit on it!

Being silly.

Hunter got a new slinky but I don't think that is what you are supposed to do with it.

He just loves having the boys around.

We tried out a new meme game they got for Christmas and it was pretty fun.
Then the boys ended up deciding to spend the night.

I still needed some steps so I left my car with Jen and walked home.
The hoar frost on the trees is looking as beautiful as ever.

Even my moose is all frosted up.

After we got home, Kody and Freya stopped by for a visit.

She was giving Daddy lots of loving tonight.

Awww - heart melting.

She is such a little love bug sometimes.

Loving up on Daddy.

She's so busy, she was down in my room, climbing over everything.
You have to keep such a close eye on her because you never know what she is going to get into.

Pretending to be a dog fetching.

She got this new little track suit and it's so cute on her.

Just being her silly self.

Aww - I love her so much.

Adrien and Mel posted this sweet picture.

Ha ha - I'm one of the paupers being looked down upon as I don't own one.
I keep thinking about getting one but so far haven't done it.
I feel like I wouldn't use it as much as I think I would and it just wouldn't be worth the money, they are so expensive.

Some memories popped up on Facebook that I thought I would share.
They are from Halloween 2011.

We went to the Halloween dance and as you can see, we dressed up as a couple of nerds.

Jason and his buddy Jason.

I thought our costumes were awesome!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment