Friday 15 January 2021

Slowly Packing Up Christmas (Jan.5, 2020)

Good morning!

I'm missing my co-workers but I can't lie, I'm loving my commute to the office!

My office is in a sad state though - I use it as a catch all when I'm cleaning the house and it badly needs to be organized.

My desk is just covered with stuff.

Behind my too.
This room is going to be my next project after I get the Christmas decorations put away.

Speaking of which, I've slowly been doing that but as I have, I've come across a few things that I want to make so I took some pictures to remind myself.
I've always loved this little Santa.

This sign I bought from my friend Paula's sister, Pam in PEI.

She does such beautiful work.

I think I may try to make a version of this.

Just look at all the detail she put just in the background color.
Amazing!

I like that she paints the whole piece too, not just the front.

I think it looks more finished when you do the sides and back too.

My cousin Lisa made this little set of elves for Kody when he was little.
I want to make a set for Freya - I did get some alphabet blocks but they are a bit bigger than this.
I haven't been able to find the heads but if I have to, I can make those myself.

At lunch time, I got ready and headed out for a walk/jog.
I've been trying to get some jogging in and just working on my endurance.
It's coming - uphill is still really hard.
I skipped rope a bit in the backyard too when I got back from my walk.
Also super hard!

My selfies for today.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I was trying to take a picture of my upper arms to show the flabbiness, it was kind of hard to do.

I want to work on my arms so I wanted some before pictures for comparison.
These aren't that great though - I might have to try again or get Jason to take them for me.

After work tonight, I got a bunch of storage bins brought upstairs and got one packed up and taken back downstairs.

I still needed a couple thousand steps to reach my 12,000+ goal so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.

Felt good to get it done!

Then I worked on my 50x50 goal book.

The current page I'm working on is taking awhile but hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow.

I cooked us up some Halibut that I'd picked up at Costco last trip and it was really good.
I think I'll get some more next time I go.

My Honey starts days off tomorrow so I'll have some company around the house while I'm working.

That will be nice!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment