Friday 15 January 2021

Undecorating Continues (Jan.8, 2021)

I got my selfies out of the way first thing today (as soon as I got dressed).

This is the front view.

These are new leggings I got for Christmas, not normally I color I would pick but I like them.

Side view.

Back view.

Things are looking pretty bare around here.

I got all of the Christmas stuff taken down pretty much.

Still packing everything up though - my goal is to get it all packed away this weekend.

Someone came over to visit this afternoon - we are going to have her over for the whole weekend.

I tried to get her to take a selfie with me - it doesn't always work so well.

She was tuckered out after a long day of playing with Papa.

She had a pretty good little nap.

After a power nap, she was ready to go again.

She loves playing in the water and climbs up on the sink ALL of the time.

That turned into tub time which she also loves.
The latest trend is that Jason fills up water balloons for her to play with while she is in there and she really enjoys that.

We've been watch a lot of food vlogs, specifically pizza ones, so we have really been craving pizza.
So Jason made some for supper and it was delicious.

I just love that little giggle of hers.

We brought an extra mattress over from my son's at Christmas time for when the kids all slept over and Freya just always wants to go downstairs and jump on it.

So we brought it upstairs and set it in the middle of the living room and let her jump on it there.

She thought that was pretty fun.

Jumping, jumping, jumping.

Having a little rest.

She found a sticker book that Papa had bought for her on one of their walks to the store so that is what we did next.

We just love having her so much.

This is where the stickers ended up instead of in the book.

I got some too.

Sticker book fun.

Our sweet girl - she just brings us so much joy.

Such a little jokestar.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment