Friday 15 January 2021

Just a Girl and Her Buba (Jan.3, 2021)

It's Sunday and Jason is working so it's bbq for those guys.

He's making them pizza today.
Crusts are ready to go.

He cooked them on the bbq.

The look pretty darn good.

Got my selfies done early today.
Front view.

Side view.

I got out there and got my walk in, jogged for a good portion of it, that's why I'm all fogged up.

There we go - removed the glasses to take a better picture.

Kody and Haylee went to WCT for groceries so they dropped Freya off for a bit.
First thing she asked for was a hot buba.

I turned on some shows for her to watch.
Some of her current faves are Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer and Little Baby Bum.

She just looked so relaxed.

I tried to get her to take a selfie with me.

It wasn't that easy.

She was pretty happy to see Jason when he got home.
She found this mask in his office and wanted him to wear it, so he did of course.

She also wanted a bath so we let her have one.

It's hard to get her to put clothes on after she has a bath - she loves running around sans clothing.

Little Miss Cleopatra had Papa carry her around in her chair for a while and they danced and danced.
Good arm work out for him I dare say.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment