Wednesday 20 January 2021

So Long Trump! (Jan.19, 2021)

Another hard commute to the office this morning 😁 

Ha ha 

Actually - it is so nice that I just have to walk across the hall and I don't even have to get dressed if I don't want to.

To be honest - I normally spend the morning in my pajamas - it's one of the nice things about working from home.

I really miss interacting with everyone at the office though - looking at these same walls all the time gets old so I really look forward to my lunch time walks.

I got ready and headed out for my walk and it was a nice day out there.
I jogged a bit - I even noticed today that it's starting to feel a bit easier, hallelujah!

Got my selfies in when I got home.
Not the most flattering top but hey - this is me.

Side View

Back view.

The afternoon went by pretty quickly.
I had a doctors appointment over the phone so I could get 'prescriptions' for mom and I for massages.
With the new regulations, you are still allowed to get a massage but you need to have a Doctors note and I have one booked for tonight that I DID NOT want to miss.

I walked up to the hospital to pick up the notes but when I got there, she told me they were $15.00 each and I hadn't brought my wallet with me.
They were closing in 20 minutes so I ran all the way home, grabbed my wallet then drove back up.
Only to get back there and find out that they take cash only.
Luckily I had $30.00 worth of change in my wallet!

I had a nice relaxing bath then I still needed a couple thousand steps so I decided to walk down to my massage appointment.
A wind had picked up but I figured if I dressed warmly it would be ok.
Well - it turned out to be not the greatest idea I ever had.
The wind was so strong it nearly knocked me over a couple times and these swirls of wind and snow were blowing up around me and I couldn't see a thing!

Sharon was just finishing her appointment when I got there so I got to chat with her a bit.
It was nice to see her - I haven't been seeing anyone at all lately.
She offered to come back and pick me up after my appointment which was kind of her but I told her I would get Jason to come and get me.
He would be off by then.

The massage was lovely as usual.
Kerri and I chatted the whole time.
I really enjoy them - it's a treat for me that I look forward to all month!

Jason did pick me up - thank goodness - I really didn't want to have to walk back home in the hurricane like winds.

Jason made us burgers for supper and OMG, they were delicious.
This burger was 15 points but it was worth EVERY SINGLE POINT!
The salad was good too.
I had enough points since I hadn't eaten much yet today but even if I had to use a bunch of weekly points for it, I would have!

I started a new book today - just a quick light read.
The sticker is over the title but it's called Big Girl Panties.

So I did something tonight way out of the ordinary for me, I ordered a pair of camo leggings.
I've never ever been a camo fan, in fact I kind of detested it.
But for some reason, I've been digging these lately.
So I jumped on the camo band wagon (black camo anyway, you'll still never catch me in the pink camo).

I also ordered a blue pair since everything I own seems to be black and I just wanted to add some color.
Plus they were only $25 so why not?

I ordered myself this bow maker too.
Not sure how it will work but it was only $15 so well worth a try.
I probably could have made one myself looking at this now but oh well, it's on its way.

Ha ha - that about sums up the state of affairs lately!

In other news, today is Trump's last official day as president and I for one am happy to see him go.
He was a horrible president and he's an even more horrible human being!
Reports say Joe Biden is going to cancel the Keystone pipeline which would be a blow to Alberta and the Oil & Gas industry but I'd still rather see him as president over Trump any day.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment