Tuesday 26 January 2021

Two Thumbs Up for WandaVision (Jan.24, 2021)

I got up early this morning and read the new book I started for a bit.

Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
It's a quick read and I'm liking it so far, except for the sex scenes.
I don't know if I'm a prude or what but I just don't think they are necessary.

When the kiddos got up, Freya immediately wanted a hot buba and Hunter started playing his game.

I made us all breakfast.
Freya tried the mango and she just loved it.

We gave Freya a bath and got her dressed.

And let her have another buba.

Then she wanted right back by her best bud.

She sits right close to him and puts her arm around him and lays her head on his shoulder, and he just lets her.
It's so sweet.

Little buba puss - she's a little milk addict that one.

The kids went home later in the afternoon and then Jason went for his run and there was a new sprinkling of snow so I got busy taking care of that.

I saw this recipe for a peanut butter smoothie on WW and I want to give it a try.

We want to rent a house/cottage in BC again this summer so I spent some time looking to see what was available.

Found a few that I thought might work.

This one looks pretty good.
I didn't book anything, going to keep looking.
I probably should book soon though.

I picked up 2 new pair of sneakers while we were in the city, this pair was only $44, not a bad deal.

I needed a few more steps so Jason and I walked down to the store to pick up a salad mix for supper.

We had shrimp, mashed potatoes and salad for supper - it was delicious.
Shrimp is awesome because it is so low in points but we never get tired of it.

We sat down and watched the 3 episodes of WandaVision that were available.
It is really good - I wish there were more episodes available but I guess we will have to wait like schmucks to watch the rest as they are released.

Almost forgot my selfies.
Front view.

Side View.

Back view.
This is one of the tops I picked up at Giant Tiger for $10.
I really like it and it keeps me super warm even though the fabric is really thin.

Someone posted this map of PEI on Facebook and I just liked it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment