Friday 15 January 2021

Craving Travel and Prince St. Pizza (Jan.7, 2021)

We had kind of a rough night - Freya didn't want to go to sleep then she woke up a few times so I was tired this morning when I got up for work.

Freya and Papa slept in a bit later which was good - they popped by my 'office' for a quick visit when they got up.
 
It was nice out today so Jason took her down to the store for a walk.

I had a busy day, a couple of long meetings and just lots of other stuff going on.
I did take a break at lunchtime to get out for a walk.

I went down around by the store and stopped to check the mail.
The mixer that I ordered for Jason STILL isn't here.
I just don't understand what is taking so long.

After work, I hung out with Freya so that Jason could go out for his run.
She fell asleep though almost immediately after he left.

I had an FCSS meeting tonight and my plan was to walk over there to get the rest of my steps.
I put on some 'real' clothes and not just leggings for the first time in days.

So thought I would take my selfies.
Front view.

Side View.

Back View.

It was nice to see everyone at FCSS, it's been a couple months.
The meeting lasted about an hour which wasn't bad.

When I got home, Kody was there to pick up Freya but she didn't want to go.
She was crying to stay and it just breaks both Jason and my hearts, we would just let her have her way every time but of course we know we can't do that and as soon as she gets home she is just fine.

No wonder she wants to be here - we just dote on her which as grandparents we have the ability to do because we can let everything go to the wayside when she is here and just focus on her.

We will have her back again on the weekend for another sleep over.

After they left, Jason and I watched some food vlogs.
They were making me hungry and itchy to get away on a trip!
Hopefully someday soon we will be able to travel again and the first place I want to go is to NYC then straight to Prince Street Pizza for a slice of their Spicy Spring.

The Spicy Spring - look at all those crispy pepperoni's!

Doesn't that look delicious?


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment