Friday 29 January 2021

A Paint Project and Picture Reflection (Jan.28, 2021)

So, quick one today, here goes....

It was a regular day at the office, a few meetings, a few phone calls.

We had MORE SNOW so I spent my lunch hour shoveling.

Shennelle dropped by my place after lunch to drop off a parcel to me.

(She commented on how nice my driveway looked).

Tomorrow is her birthday and I so wish we could all go out to lunch to celebrate like we normally do but it will have to wait.

After work, I went to the store to get water and a prescription for mom.

It was -20 out there today but I didn't feel like getting on the treadmill so I went out for a walk to get the rest of my steps in.

It was a chilly walk but I enjoyed it.

I've been wanting to give these tables a coat of paint so I got after that when I got back from my walk.
Hopefully some of the Covid restrictions will lift soon and we will be able to have our Christmas party and I want them to be ready to go.

I had wanted to use a chalk paint but this was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try.

I got a coat on anyway.
I had a wide brush so there were a few little spots I couldn't reach but I'll flip them over and fill those spots in with a smaller brush.
I don't want it to be a full even coat anyway because I want to sand some of it back off.
I'm going for the rustic look.

Got my selfies in - boy I just can't seem to keep that mirror clean!

Side view.

Back View.

We have lots of leftovers in the fridge so that's all we had for supper - want to get them eaten up.
I spent the evening looking through old pictures on my phone.
Sometimes when I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with the weight loss, it helps to look at old pictures to see how far I've come.

Here are a few examples of pictures from really great events that happened that I did enjoy but was kind of embarrassed to share the pictures of because of how fat I looked.

Meeting my favorite Princess, Cinderella, at Disney.

Taking a private tour of Roloff Farms and meeting Amy and Zach Roloff.

Having the opportunity to go inside the gates of Buckingham Palace to watch my sister participating in the Changing of the Guard.

I didn't let my weight stop me from enjoying these things thankfully.
At least going forward now, if we ever get to travel again, I will enjoy sharing the pictures.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment