Friday 15 January 2021

Take Out For Supper (Jan.14, 2020)

Thankfully there was no additional snow on the ground when we got up this morning.

So instead of shoveling during my lunch hour, I was able to get out for my walk.
I did a bit of jogging too.

I was sweaty when I got home but that's ok.

When I tried to log back on after lunch, I couldn't get on at all, the internet was down.
I checked with Bonnie and Sharon and theirs was both down too.
So I waited a bit then they both let me know that theirs had come back but mine hadn't so I decided to head down and work from the office.
Payroll is due this week and I really wanted to work on it and get it done.

I ended up working late so I called and ordered take out for supper.
I asked them to have it ready at 7 for when Jason got home from work.

When I got home, I took my daily selfies.
Front View.

Side View.

Back View.

I went down at 7 to pick up our supper and Jason still wasn't home when I got back so I went for a walk around the block - I needed to get some steps in anyway.

I ordered us a Greek salad and Chicken donairs.
It was pretty good and I've been wanting to order from each of the restaurants in town just to help them out a bit since the Covid restrictions have caused them some struggles.

I'm reading the last Harry Potter book and I'm halfway through and it's getting really good so I read that this evening for a bit.
Also watched some HomeTown - I love Ben and Erin!

I thought the "Life is Beautiful" would be a good quote for a sign.

I also thought I might be able to make a sign like this - gonna give it a try.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment