Friday 15 January 2021

Future is So Bright - Gotta Wear Shades (Jan.10, 2021)

 I made everyone eggs for breakfast.

It's the one thing I know Hunter will eat so I take advantage of that.

Freya asked for one too so I made her one and she ate the whole thing.

She needed her shades on to do it though apparently.

Fixing my leg (with a drill), ha ha.

Silly selfies with Grandma.

Sticking out our tongues.

Just making faces.

She found the Oreo cookie stash (it was for the kids anyway).

She got some of the white stuff on her lips and thought that was pretty funny.
She has a thing lately about looking at the food in her mouth, silly girl.

Papa - look a me!

She pretty much demanded that they do some dancing.

Of course Papa obliged.

A new request - Baa Baa Black Sheep.

The kids went home later in the afternoon and Jason and I went out for a walk after they left.

We had shrimp, salad, broccoli and potatoes for supper and it was delicious.

Selfie Time!
Front view.

Side View.

Back View.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment