Tuesday 19 January 2021

Marathon Training Begins (Kind of). (Jan.16, 2021)

 Freya slept in a little so I got up, made myself a coffee and finished off Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm going to miss Harry, Ron and Hermione but on to something new now!


When Freya got up, she requested a buba first thing!

Making silly faces with Grandma.

We read books and played until just after lunch when Haylee came by and picked her up.

So I headed out for a jog.
I wanted to try the route that Jason does to see how far I could go.

I was able to jog all the way down to the first lamp post after the turn off to our office.
It was uphill from there for a bit and my legs felt like lead so I had to walk.

I did jog a few more times here and there and I added on to his route so I could get all my steps in which I did just as I was rounding the corner back to the house.

Next weekend I'm going to try the jog again and this time my goal will be to make it to the second lamp post after the turn off to the office.

Got to start with the marathon training somewhere and working on my endurance is a good place to start I figure.

While I was out jogging/walking - Jason was at work making a Tiramisu for their bbq tomorrow.

Selfie time - front view.

Side View.

Back View.

I decided I wanted Tom Kha Guy (Thai Coconut Soup) for supper so I found a recipe and I followed it loosely - I didn't have all the ingredients it called for.
It turned out pretty good though if I do say so myself.

Ha ha, this made me laugh.

Still looking for some inspiration on what to make to sell at the Hardware - a few nice things here in this picture.

What wise words.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment