Wednesday 6 January 2021

Relaxation Day (Dec.26, 2020)

 Freya wanted to stay over last night with us so of course we let her.

I love waking up and seeing this beautiful sight beside me.

Jason was talking to his mom again and turns out they flew his dad back to Manning last night and they found him a walker so he was able to go home.
So Jason headed out to his parents this morning.
It's a bummer that he will be away for the rest of his days off but I'm really glad that he is going to be able to see them.
It will be nice for them to have some time together.

It was a pretty quiet day.
The kids spent the day playing mostly in the basement and Mom, Jen and I watched movies.

I did get out for a walk at supper time - I needed the steps.
As you can see from the icicles on my coat, it was pretty frosty out there.

Pretty though.

Quiet too - not a soul around anywhere on my walk.

The trees just look so beautiful in this weather.

It was a really quiet day - everyone was tuckered out from yesterday I guess so we had no visitors.
It was nice and relaxing.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment