Thursday 1 October 2020

Putting My Self (or My Stuff) Out There (Sept.28, 2020)

Weigh In Day!

I was 216.6 lbs this morning.
I was so happy to see a loss.
After my gain last week, I tried to get a couple really good work outs in and I reigned in the points a bit and it seemed to work.

So now I'm down 56.4 lbs in totals and getting so close to Onederland.
I really am so proud of myself.
I always knew I could do it and now I finally am.

I got the kiddos up and I was expecting it to be a bit hard but they just got right up.

Mr H was giving Paddy-Bear some lovings.

While they were getting ready, I made them pancakes for breakfast.

Then we hung out for a bit until it was time for me to drop them off at school..

I got out for a walk this morning.
I felt good to get some fresh air.

I had to go pick up Mr H from school at 11:20 then I dropped him off to mom and headed back to the office.
I didn't bother going home for lunch since I'd just been there, just brought some left over shrimp back to the office with me.

I love getting parcels!
I just ordered this stuff on Thursday and it's here already.
I got some leggings for myself and Misses H & M for Christmas.
I also got some permanent vinyl - Mom wants to make piggy banks for the kids so I'm going to use large mason jars, cut out their names and 'Disney Fund' to put on them.

I spent a lot of time today trying to think of a company name.

Then I would check out Instagram to see if the name was already taken.
Most of what I really liked were already taken so I didn't really come up with anything yet.
I've been thinking about it for months now and nothing has really clicked yet.
I'm not giving up though, I'll come up with something.

After work, I went home and gathered all of my stuff together that I made to sell and headed down to the local hardware store to set it up.

The local annual Christmas Craft Fair has been cancelled for this year due to covid so for $40.00 a month, the owner of the Home Hardware is giving home crafters a shelf area to set up and sell their wares.
Which is really so nice of her.
There is already a waiting list because there is only so much space available.

They called me on Friday to let me know that they had a space for me.
I didn't think it would happen that fast.

I got there at 5:30 and they were closing at 6 so I rushed and set everything up.
Some of the stickers I put on for price tags were falling off and I didn't have time to even take a picture because I didn't want to hold the girls up but at least it's there.

When I got home, I cut out some price tags with the cricut and tomorrow I'll go down and put better price tags on everything.
I'd also like to take an inventory of my stuff too which I didn't have a chance to do.

It's kind of scary putting my stuff out there like that - what if people don't like it or aren't interested in buying it?
I can't think like that though, need to just jump in and not worry about that.

I enjoy making it and I like it so if it sells it sells and if it doesn't, it doesn't.
Either way, it won't be the end of the world.

I'll take a picture of it tomorrow too just to show how it all looks.

I was so busy doing all that when I got home that when My Honey got home at 7:30, I hadn't even eaten yet or prepared anything.

He made us and omelet then we watched some Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and I worked on finishing up the last four pumpkins I had ready.

These are the price tags I ended up making - I like how they turned out.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment