Tuesday 13 October 2020

Snow, Yuck!!! (Oct.11, 2020)

Guess what we woke up to around here this morning....

SNOW!!!
YUCK!!!

It wouldn't have hurt my feelings at all if we didn't get any snow this year at all to be honest.

I made myself a coffee then found a movie to watch.
An Hour Behind.
It was actually cute and I enjoyed it.

I dropped Mom off at church after my movie and told her to go to my son's/brother's afterward as they live across the street.
I was planning on going for a walk so either they could drive her home or I could go after my walk.

It stopped snowing and most of it melted so I got ready and headed out.
It was cold and extremely windy so I didn't do any jogging out there today, I was just happy to get the walk in.

Walked over and had a look at the pumpkin patch that Communities in Bloom set up.
Looks really good.

When I got home, my son texted to say that Mom was there at his place, did I want to come over and pick her up and have a visit?
I wasn't expecting Baby F to be back until Tuesday so I was happy to see they'd come home early and of course I headed over there to see her.

She was busy as a little bee.

No way could I get her to pose for a picture.

I brought her a snack (cheesies) and she loved that.

The faces this one makes.
😂😂😂
Cracks me up.

She has perfected the eye roll!

Such a little climber.

We were telling her to get down so she wouldn't fall and get hurt.
She doesn't like to be told no!

Her latest thing she started doing is when she is getting in trouble or upset, she pretends to be a cat.
Silly girl!

I guess if you can't get on top of the crate, getting inside of it is the next best thing.

She was in there meowing like a cat.
Mom and I stayed and visited for a bit then we headed on home.

My niece came over and we went through all of the Christmas stuff.
She got 2 containers of stuff that she is going to take home with her.
We have one container of stuff to donate and two containers left to go through with everyone else.
Slowly but surely I am making progress!

After Miss M went home, I sat for a bit and watched a movie.
Miracle at Gate 213.
It was really cheesy but I still enjoyed it.

My Honey brought home a piece of his dessert.
I had one BIG bite and it was delicious.
Tomorrow is weigh in day so that helped stop me from having more.
I want to have a good weigh in!

Saw this trailer on Instagram.
Looks like a good movie.
Pure Flix looks like a streaming service that would have all kinds of movies that I would like.
I captured this screenshot so I could look for it, see if I can get it here in Canada.

This is the Instagram page of a second hand store I really like in Stoney Plain, One Man's Treasure.
I love the signs on the shelf.
Always looking for ideas of signs that I can make.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment