Wednesday 14 October 2020

Weigh In Day, Crafting and Baby F Visit (Oct.12, 2020)

Weigh in day.

I was really hoping for a good weigh in today and I got it!

 

213.2 lbs!

That means I'm down 3.2 lbs from last weigh in and 59.8 lbs overall.
I am just so stinking proud of myself.

Both My Honey and I have done so well - and honestly, it hasn't been that hard.
I realize I do need to be diligent with tracking, I make the effort to get my steps in and I have had to say No to some treats that I would have liked to enjoy as far as food goes but for how good I feel, it is totally worth it.

I made myself a coffee then tried to sign up for Pure Flix so I could watch this movie.
For the Love of Jessee.
I couldn't find Pure Flix but I was able to find the movie on Amazon Prime so I watched it this morning.

Then I got ready and headed out for a walk/jog.
I started jogging at the hospital today and was able to pretty much make it all the way back home!

I wanted to get a few projects done today so I got right to it.
I finished up this wreath that I made for Miss H.

I worked on a little House.

I got a Faith sign finished.
I'm not 100% happy with it, I feel like something is missing but I don't want to fiddle with it too much.

My son called and asked if I could watch Baby F while he and Miss H went to WCT and of course I told them to bring her on over!

The first thing she did was go into my craft room and hide.
She does that when she needs to have a poop, she wants to do it in private so she was telling me to 'get out grandma'.
So I gave her some space and let her do her thing but while she was doing that, she also got into some markers and colored on the floor, desk, chair and herself.
No big deal, I cleaned that all up with a Mr Clean Eraser.

And Baby F went in the tub.
She doesn't like to be changed so this was my way of doing that without her getting too upset.
I let her put food coloring in the water and she thinks that is just great.
She also loves the bubbles.

All fresh and clean.

She was posing in the mirror.

Next we made puzzles.
Last time we did them, I had to give her the pieces in the exact way they needed to go in but today she was figuring that out for herself.
If they weren't the right way, I saw her looking at the space it fit in then at the puzzle piece and adjusting it so it would fit.

We called Papa for a video chat.

She had to show him the mask she found in his office.

Ha ha, she's so cute.

Then I got her all bundled up in the carriage/stroller and took her out for a walk.
It was really chilly and windy out there so I wanted her to be comfortable.
I don't even think I made it to the end of my street before she was out.

I finished up my walk since I needed some steps anyway and she was still sleeping when we got home so I put her on the couch so she could keep on snoozing.

She turned over and fell off the couch and luckily my beanbag footstool broke her fall but she was still upset so I offered her a baba.
I'd picked up a set to keep at my place.
It was a set of three, a pink, a purple and a blue so I let her pick which color she wanted.
She loved that - she picked the purple one.

She and I cuddled on the couch for the rest of her visit.
She ended up wanting to take the baba's home with her so I let her, I just kept one for when she stays over.

After she left, I found myself another movie to watch.
Love Again.
It was ok - it was neat seeing Shelley Long in a movie - I've always liked her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment