Thursday 8 October 2020

Productive Day (Oct.7, 2020)

 

It was chilly and windy out today but I didn't let that stop me from getting my walk.

My Honey was back to work today so I had to go solo.

After work, I tried to hang these ghosts that I picked up at the dollar store on the gutter with a Christmas light hanger.
I got it to work but they just flipped up onto the roof and you couldn't see them.
So I hung them up in the tree instead.

They get all wrapped in amongst the branches but they still look good.

After I finished that, I went for a walk around the NCT loop.
I call it that because it's the walk we always did together for the month or so that we went walking together.

I did some clean up when I got home, then I got busy and sewed up about 7 more pumpkins on the sewing machine.
I had also asked mom the other day if she'd do some base coat painting for me on some projects.
She must be bored and looking for stuff to do because she asked me about them.
So I found a bunch of wood for her to paint and got everything ready and set up for her so she could start on it tomorrow.

Then I sat down and hand sewed 2 of the pumpkins.
I'll finish up the rest tomorrow night.

All in all, it was a really productive evening.

Supper was leftovers of our Thanksgiving dinner, need to get it eaten up.

More inspiration.
I really like the Christmas Tree sign over the mantel.


I almost went to bed without getting my 10,000 steps.
😦😦😦
My Honey went to bed and  I told him I'd be right there as soon as I finished up my coffee which I had as a treat before bed (decaf of course).

Then I just happened to look at my phone and I had a notification from Fitbit that I had 300 more steps to go to reach my daily goal!

I would have been devastated to miss my goal for the first time this year just because I forgot!
I didn't though, thank goodness.

I got up and walked back and forth in the living room until I got those 10,000 steps in.

I think next year, I'm going to do it again but I'm going to bump it up to 12,000 steps per day.

Well that's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment