Tuesday 6 October 2020

Garage Clean Up, Pumpkin Patch Sign and Memories of London (Oct.3, 2020)

 Baby F woke up a couple times through the night but I just cuddled her close and she went right back to sleep.

She did ask for a baba at one point which Papa did get up and get for her but by the time he came back with it, she was already back to sleep.

When she did finally get up at 8 am, the first thing she wanted was that baba.

She just loves that thing.

Being silly now and just letting the milk drip out of the nipple.
At least she was dripping it into her mouth!

NCT texted to see if I could paint 'Pumpkin Patch' on a sign.
KT was making it and they were going to drop it off a little later.

So I got on the Cricut and made a few options then sent her the picture to see which one she liked best.

She chose version 3 which I also liked best too for the look I was going for.
Like a farmer just hand made this sign on the fly.
The font is called 'chicken scratch' and I think it looks cool.

My Honey got this kid carrier bike attachment all cleaned out and got Baby F to test it out.
It's nice and roomy and easy to push.
He wanted to test it out on his bike but there seems to be a piece missing.

So we just pushed it down to the park instead.

Playing on the See Saw.

She loves hanging on this bar, but she needs an audience.
She'll say 'look Papa' until he is looking right at her then she'll hang off it.

Then she's so proud of herself.

She asks for the Tickle Monster to come.

Then she 'pushes' him away with her super human strength.
She just holds up her hand like this and My Honey pretends she's hit him with this great force and falls to the ground very dramatically.
She thinks that is just great and does it over and over.
It's their new game.

We played for an hour or so then headed back up the hill as we were all hungry, we hadn't had any breakfast yet.
My Honey made eggs and turkey bacon and Miss H came by to pick up Baby F so she had some breakfast too before she left.

NCT had dropped off the sign so I got busy on that.
I measured it then got the vinyl cutting on the cricut then I gave it a coat of orange paint (it was the brown color when she dropped it off).

Then My Honey & I got busy cleaning out the garage.
I've been wanting to do it for some time now and it was a beautiful day out for doing it.
We ended up taking to truck loads to the dump.
We still aren't finished but we got a very good chunk done.

I got back to working on the sign.
I added some white highlights and then antiqued the whole thing.
I wanted to do the words and the pumpkins in a dark brown color but it didn't show up as nicely as I wanted it too.
All in all, I'm happy how it turned out though.

When we went back inside, I got busy on some more pumpkins.
I made this one (and two others just like it) from a scarf that I found at the second hand store.
I got 5 done tonight and ready to be decorated (I'll do that in the morning).

Some Memories popped up on Facebook that I thought I would share.
These are from our first trip to London, England in October, 2015.

We were so excited to be there and couldn't wait to get out and explore.

I used to actually caption every picture I would put up on Facebook - I don't really do that anymore.
I was in love with these phone booths.

There were lovely views like this around every corner it seemed.

Paddington Station






I think he could have just picked this car right up and popped it in his pocket if he wanted to.
Ha ha.


Well, that's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment