Wednesday 28 October 2020

From A Little Snow To No Snow To Lots Of Snow, What a Day! (Sept.27, 2020)

It was so windy last night, we had to shut the window just to get some sleep.

We had a nice surprise when we woke up though, it had melted all of the snow, yay!

Maybe the kids will have a snow free Halloween for once.

 

I got out for my walk this morning and it was lovely.
It wasn't even that cold, even though I look like I'm dressed for a blizzard.
You just never know until you get out there.

I had a day full of meetings and my annual performance review this afternoon so I was super busy.
The day just flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

I was so looking forward to my massage tonight.
My plan was to head home, have a quick shower then head on down there.
Then, just as I was leaving work, she texted me to cancel.
It had started snowing again (so much for a snow free Halloween) and it was really coming down and her tires aren't that good so she wanted to get home.

I don't blame her, no massage is worth a possible accident.
I was so looking forward to it but that's ok, we'll just reschedule.

When I got home, I saw that mom's swing had blown upside down in the wind last night.
I had to remove all the snow that had accumulated on it but then I drug it into the garage which I'd been wanting to do anyway.
I didn't want to chance it getting ruined from sitting out in the elements all winter.

I cooked up some chicken thighs for supper and opened up some bean salad to go with it.
Bean salad is a lot of points but I'd forgotten how much I like it.

I watched my TLC shows, Little People Big World and Sweet Home Sextuplets.
I did spend some time cleaning up my office too - It is always my catch all when I'm cleaning else where and things pile up in there quickly.

My Honey got home a bit late and they have a project they are working on at work so he has to go in tomorrow for the day to work.
He'll get overtime for it though so that's good!


That's about all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment