Monday 5 October 2020

Park Fun and Miss M's New Place (Sept.30, 2020)

 

My Honey started his days off today so he rode his bike down and met me for my morning walk.

It was a bright, crisp and sunny morning.
Beautiful for a walk.

After he left me, he picked up Baby F and took her to the park.

She had her baba with her - boy does she ever love that thing.

'Papa hold'.

I met them down there when I went to lunch.

She wanted Papa to push her faster and higher.
My my, she is just growing up so fast.

We wanted to go for lunch and the only way to get her out of the park was to bribe her with the chance to watch videos on the phone.

We aren't very good at bribing though - we should have waited until after she did what she wanted before we gave it to her.

We did eventually convince her to go get lunch though and walked over to Cool Beans.
I had some Thai Chicken soup - it was a tad on the sweet side but good.

We shared our soup with Baby F but she was more interested in watching YouTube videos.

If you ever wondered how many times someone times someone can watch the same video over and over, believe me, it's a lot!

I headed back to the office after lunch and My Honey and Baby F headed home.
He said they just played in the yard for the afternoon then she wanted to go for a walk in the stroller.

So he got her geared up and out they went.

He said within minutes she had nodded off.

So he took her back to the house and he didn't want to disturb her so he left her in her stroller to sleep.

When I got home, the stroller was propped up and she was still sleeping.

Miss NCT had dropped by the office at the end of the day for a visit.
It was nice to see her.
SG is still out sick and BH & SV were in WCT at H2S training so I had a quiet day.

She finally woke up but she wanted to stay in her stroller.

Got that old phone again.

She let me take her coat and shoes off at least but she still didn't want to get out of the stroller.

The dip convinced her.

She just loves dips and sauces, doesn't even really need anything to dip in them, just her fingers is good.

I don't know if I've ever seen a kid like water as much as she does.
It's a good thing!

Daddy came to pick her up when he got off work.

They hung out for a bit.

Played games on the tablet and had some supper with us.

After supper, we took a desk and bookshelf over to my nieces new place to drop off to her.

Mom cam with us to check out Miss M's new place and she & Frank became fast friends.

Mom has always been an animal lover and loves cuddling and Frank just loves to be cuddled (plus he's an animal), so it was a match made in Heaven.

Posing so nicely for a picture.

We stayed for a bit of a visit and she showed us all of her new place.

The last owner left the place in kind of rough shape so it needs a bit of work, they even put new flooring in the bedroom but ran out near the doorway and just left it unfinished.

So we took a piece of the flooring and we are going to see if we can find a box so we can get it finished up for her.
It's much bigger than their last place so they have plenty more space at least and most of the stuff is just cosmetic so not the end of world.


I bought this tv stand years ago and I just love it.

My son had it for a few years and I told him if he ever wanted to get rid of it, that I would take it back.
So he gave it back a couple months ago.

I planned on painting it but never got around to it.

I sent a picture of my tv stand to my niece to see if she wanted it for her new place and she passed.
I don't understand why nobody else likes it but I guess it is destined to stay with me.
I'm ok with that!
Ha ha ha.
OMG - I just love his little expression!

I guess it kind of feels that way sometimes.
Other times, it feels like time goes by WAY TOO fast!

We have a group here in town called 'Communities in Bloom' who work on beautifying our town.
They made this propane tank jack-o-lanterns and I just love them.

It was actually my friend, NCT, who found the idea on Pinterest and made them.
What a great idea!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment