Thursday 15 October 2020

Memes and Inspiration (Oct.13, 2020)

 It was so cold out there this morning!!!

I left my mask on for warmth when I went for my walk to the road.

Did take it off for a quick photo though.

While on coffee break, the discussion was really negative (which happens a lot) but for some reason it really bugged me so I ignored the conversations and looked at funny memes instead.
This one literally made me gol (giggle out loud)!

Gave me the shivers - wouldn't want to run into this 'eyelash' anywhere.

Mine is actually in a container on the cupboard but I feel the pain with my knife drawer.

YUP!

Found more inspiration on Pinterest too.

I have some 4x4 blocks of wood so I think I'll make a few of these.

Lots of different options.

I like the little bird on his arm - might steal that idea.

I already have some wood in mind to make these.

I love the doodled trees.
I wish I could think of all these variations.

These salt dough ornaments are adorable.
They would look so good on a garland over a mirror or something.
I'm totally going to make some.

I really like the font on this sign.

This would look good on a crate - I think I might try to recreate it or maybe just purchase the svg cut file.

I have lots of bells so this might be a good use for them.

Pretty quiet day all in all.
After work, I just cleaned and got a few stencils cut on the Cricut.
We just had left overs for supper and it was early to bed for us both.

My son posted this today, Ozzy and Louie, Best Buds!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment