Tuesday 27 October 2020

Weigh In Day & Christmas Surprise (Oct.26, 2020)

Weigh in Day!

I was 210.6 lbs today.

That's a loss of 1.4 lbs since last week and 62.4 lbs over all!
Even though I had a few treat days this week and ate over and above my extra weekly point allotment, I was still feeling really good and felt like I was going to see a loss.
Every pound down is a success in my eyes!

I got out for a walk in the cold this morning in my new winter coat I bought over the weekend.
I got it at Costco for under $90.00 and I love it, glad I found it.

Looking at this on coffee break - gave me a bit of a giggle.

My sister and I spoke on the weekend and we discussed her coming to Alberta for Christmas.
So I had a look at flights and this was the best I could find.
I gave her a call to see if she could come and long story short, its all booked.
I am so excited!
It feels like forever since I've seen her and the boys.

My plan is to not tell anyone and make it a big surprise.
I'm going to pretend like I'm going to work and go pick them up in the city.
Then I plan to invite everyone over for supper that day and have her come in once everyone is there.
I think it will be so much fun.

I want to do a family craft night so I might do it that night and my plan is to make gingerbread houses and salt dough ornaments.
I found this recipe online so I'm going to give it a try.

It seems like a simple recipe so it shouldn't be hard.

I've seen these rolling pins with the designs on them but never purchased one because I wasn't too sure what to do with them.
Now I'm wishing I'd purchased one - next time I see one it's coming home with me.

All day long I thought I had an appointment for a massage tonight.
When I got home, I ran around trying to clean and organize things before I had to go.
It was almost time for my appointment when I realized that my appointment is actually tomorrow night!

I hadn't taken anything out for supper so when My Honey got home I cooked up some turkey bacon and an omelet for us.

Then we went over to visit Baby F.
We haven't seen her for days so we were both missing her a bunch.

She got right on Papa's lap to watch videos.
It was really nice to see her.
Can't wait until the weekend to have her over for the night!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment