Monday 5 October 2020

Basement Shelf Project Complete! (Oct.1, 2020)

 

It was a cold enough for a coat on my walk this morning.

I forgot all about the mask so left it on the entire walk.



My Honey was watching Baby F today and they were at the park playing, luckily it was a bit nicer out.
They went for ice cream twice today!

He's picked up another kiddo while they were there.

Miss Z was going to go to work with her dad but My Honey said to just leave her with him and she could play at the park with Baby F.
You know, the more the merrier!

Baby F just loves her Auntie Z.

When I got home, Miss Z was still there.
They were having a snack.

Baby F was just eating the dip right out of the container.

It's good stuff!

Probably not the best idea to eat it straight out of the container though, so we gave her some chips to go with the dip.

It helped slow down the dip consumption a little.

Miss Z is always on the go.

Miss Z decided she wanted a pumpkin of her own so I brought her to the craft room and let her pick out her own material and I made her one.
She picked this blue fleece and then when I finished it, she decided she didn't really want it anymore,
Ha ha.

Time for a dance party.

My Honey put on the 'Stomping Song' and the girls had great fun stomping around the house.

They had to keep having breaks though so they could eat that dip.
Had to keep nourished!

After the kiddos went home, we had supper then My Honey went down and started working on the shelves.

He got quite a bit accomplished before I got down there.

My own personal handy man!
He is amazing and can do anything.

Yay, the shelves are finished.

It was hard to find an angle to stand where I could get all the shelves in the picture - this was the best i could do.
They look so good and they are super sturdy.
Now I can get to organizing and putting things on the shelf - it's great to have so much more storage.


I'm kind of digging this t-shirt.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment