Friday 30 October 2020

Lunch with Baby F (Oct.29, 2020)

I really would have liked to stay home today with My Honey.
He suggested I call work and tell them I couldn't come in because I didn't have any socks that matched.
Ha Ha
I didn't really think that would fly though!
So off to work I went.

My Honey walked down and met me for a walk this morning.
I was in a rush to get back for a meeting so no pictures.

On his way home he stopped in to visit Baby F.
He sent me this picture and said he was over there visiting so I should stop by when I went to lunch.

So I did.

Trying to get her to take a selfie.

She wouldn't look at first.

She ducked out of the picture the last second before I snapped it, little turkey.

Got some side eye and a smile.

She and My Honey were running around chasing each other but this was the 'Safe Zone' - he couldn't get her here.

She's keeping a close eye on him too to make sure he complies.

I just love it when she shakes her little finger at him and gives him 'the look'.

Our plan was to leave there, go to the store then for me to drop off My Honey and head back to work.
But Baby F did not want Papa to leave.
As soon as she saw him with his coat and shoes on she ran over and was saying firmly, "Couch" and "Shoes Off Papa".
So he stayed of course.
He is wrapped around that little finger of hers for sure.

I stayed for a while longer, made a puzzle then I stopped at the store for some shaved deli turkey which I took back to the office with me and had for lunch.

Miss Z in her Halloween costume today for school.
She wanted to be Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

She looks so good.

Later in the afternoon, My Honey sent me these.
He ended up taking Baby F over to our place for a visit.
They colored.

They danced.

Then when I got home, she wanted to play with my jewelry.

So we put them all on the bed for her to try on.

"Trying On" Grandma's jewelry.

My Honey made hamburger soup for supper.
I loved it, Baby F didn't eat much.

He said he wasn't going to fall asleep.
I needed proof!

My Honey found some goat cheese in the fridge so he made goat cheese pie.

I had to have a bite to try it even though it sounded weird.
It was very similar to cheesecake and it was delicious.

Uphill through 2 feet of snow both ways right?


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment