Wednesday 7 October 2020

Weigh In Day and Craft Inspiration (Oct.5, 2020)

Weigh in Day! 

216.4 lbs

That means I was down .2 lbs from last week.
Not much of a change but it's down and I'll take it!

My Honey met me at the office this morning to go for a walk with me.
I snapped this picture right before I headed back into the office.

I had to take Mom to WCT this afternoon to get a heart monitor.
She just has to wear it for 24 hours.
It records everything in a chip that can be analyzed afterwards.
Which means we have to turn around and come back tomorrow for her to get it taken off.

It took no time to get it on then we did a little shopping before heading home.
I was hoping to get some more orange paint as I used up what I had on the sign I made for NCT but there wasn't a bottle of orange craft paint to be found anywhere!

I painted these last night and pulled the stencils off today when I got home.
Then I sanded them back a bit and voila!
I'm really digging how they turned out and I'm definitely going to be making more!

I also got this sign made for a lady that requested it.
I hope she likes it!

CP posted this funny picture of Miss Z.
She got her a face painting kit and Miss Z kind of surprised/scared her when she came out with it on.

Found some more inspiration today.
This is not my place - this is from Pinterest.
I really like the Farm Fresh containers, might make crates with that on them.

Love these little houses.

I am going to try to make this if I can.

I really like these pumpkins too, might give them a go if I can get some more orange paint.

These snowmen are so cute!

Another nice, easy sign.

I have lots of the fur left over from when we made gnomes last Christmas so I think I might try to make a few of these.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment