Tuesday 6 October 2020

WCT & Baby F Sleep Over (Oct.2, 2020)

My Honey & I went to WCT this morning - I had a few things I needed to get.

There was a truck heading the opposite direction on the highway and as we passed, it kicked up a rock into our windshield so we got this nice, big chip.

We haven't even had the vehicle for two months yet.

We are going to get it filled asap so hopefully it doesn't crack further once the cold weather gets here.

We saw these at a local store there, pumpkins like the ones I make.

These are a bit more simple but much heavier and much more expensive.

They are nice but I'm just glad I can make my own.

When we got home, Baby F came over for a bit.
Both her Mom & Dad had to work so we got to spend some time with her.

We all went for a walk down to the park.

We stopped for ice cream on the way.

It was hard so she had a tough time getting it out with the little spoon they gave her.

She managed thought!

Park time!

She managed to get quite a bit of ice cream on herself even though she barely ate any of it.
My son even mentioned later that she keeps coming home with these purple stains on her shirt and he didn't know where they were coming from.

She likes sitting on this thing (I don't even know what it is) and she always makes Papa sit on the one beside her.
We played for about an hour then we headed back up the hill to home.

She just loves brushing her teeth.

So I got her a couple of toothbrushes and some kids toothpaste that isn't harmful if swallowed because she does swallow an awful lot of it.

No, not done yet.

She insists on using both toothbrushes.

She's so funny.
We indulge her just because we enjoy her so much.

Daddy got home from work and came by to pick her up but we decided that we were going to keep her over night.
So he just stayed and visited for a bit.
Daddy's little mini me.

Watching some Peppa Pig with her baba.

Freeze Dance time.

It's really hard work this Freeze Dancing.

She's the coolest little cat I know!

Then it was time for some cuddles before bed.

Ha ha - this sounds like My Honey & I.

This is me - I'm the Lady in the Next Office!

I was going to send this to the guys and gals at the office when I saw it today.
It really sucks when the computers go down because you can't do any work but then we get to visit for a bit too so it is kind of nice every now and then.

That about sums it up!

Me either.
There is NEVER left over bacon.

I found these cute little wooden gnomes and I think I'm going to try to make a couple.

Need to find something to use for the noses next time I go to WCT or the city.

I think I'm going to try making a few of these too - just simple trees - I really like them.

I've seen these snowmen before and I really like them - I have some scrap wood like this too so thinking I want to give them a try too.

Aren't these trees adorable.
Another idea I'd like to try.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment