Tuesday 27 October 2020

New Family Member for Miss M (Oct.25, 2020)

I woke up super early so I just laid in bed for a while and looked at Instagram and Facebook.
These memories popped up from a dinner we had at Mom's place back in 2014, so 6 years ago.

My son and I.

My son and I and Miss A.
She was so teeny!

My brother A and SIL M.
My Honey and My Auntie V are in the background too.

Mom and my brother R when he had longer locks.

My niece Miss M and a friend of hers whose name I cannot remember.

My son posted this picture that Baby F drew - pretty amazing work for a 2 year old if you ask me!

Sentimental Salvage & Design posted this picture of a desk she made from an old door.
I love it.

My Honey was at work getting ready for the Sunday bbq.
He made them Turtle Pie.

He also cooked pizza on the bbq.
This is a cheeseburger pizza, one of my faves - kind of wish I was there.

Miss M didn't sleep in very late and everyone else was thinking about going to breakfast but since we wouldn't all be able to sit together anyway, we decided to skip it and just hit the road.

We had a couple of stops we needed to make then we wanted to get home at a decent hour.

On the way, Miss M saw that her SIL was looking for new homes for all of her pets.
She has a pug that Miss M is really close to and loves so Miss M decided to take her.
So when we got home, we stopped and picked her up and she's now at her new home.
Not sure how she will get along with Zeke but hopefully all goes well.

It was around 2 pm when we got home and the first thing I did was get my coat on and head out for a walk.
It was actually kind of nice out and I needed to get some steps.

Then when I got back to the house, I had a bath and did some reading.
I'm getting really close to the end of the latest Harry Potter book I'm reading.
It seems like I've been reading it for a long time and I still have 4 more to go.

When I got out of the tub, it was time for kitty cuddles.
I had Professor Snuggles on my lap.

And Paddington cuddled up beside me.
I'm really missing Baby F and I wanted to go over for a visit but I was feeling like I had a cold coming on so to be on the safe side, I decided not to go around her.

I'm just pumping in the Cold FX.
If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll stop by for a visit then.

Miss M and I stopped at Value Village today, I was hoping I could find the piece I needed for the lampshade so it would sit right.
I didn't find that but I did find another lampshade that had the piece built in.
It was 10 for the whole lamp but I asked if I could just buy the shade and leave the lamp as a donation which they let me do.
The shade is a tad big and covers some of the lamp base but I think it looks cool and I'm happy with it.

I was so happy to see My Honey when he got home from work, I really missed him.
We watched some Diners, Drive-In's and Dives then hit the hay.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment